Looking for something fun and different to do? Why not a limo ride to Nevada's most awarded winery. Visit Nevada's oldest winery and restaurant by luxury limousine. A scenic one hour drive from the Strip and feature wines produced from quality grapes grown in Nevada, California and Oregon.
Walk the grounds, stroll the fully stocked wine and git shop, take a winery tour or enjoy lunch and dinner in the delightful restaurant, Symphony's named after the Gold Medal winning wine of the same name. So grab someone special and head out to the winery for great wine, food and fun.
- Nevada's oldest and most award winning winery
- Nevada's 1st commercial red wine, Nevada Ridge
- Nevada's 1st Gold Medal winning wine/ 2005 Zinfandel
- Featured on NBC's "The Today Show"
- Personalized wine labels available for any occasion
- Symphony's upscale casual dining, Zagat Rated
- Open 10:30am for wine tasting and winery tours
- Approximately 55 minutes from the Las Vegas Strip
- Over 175 national Wine Awards since 2004